On 4 march planned placement debut issue of bonds of one of the leading microfinance companies in Russia – LLC MFK Zaimer.
The placement will be held by closed subscription for qualified investors.
Preliminary parameters of the bonds issue by MFO “Seimer”:
- Issue size: 300 million rubles
- Coupon / yield: 12.75% / 13.52% per annum (coupon paid monthly)
- Term to maturity: 3 years, without depreciation
- Organizer: Ivolga Capital Investment Company
- Post date: March 4, 2021
Applications for participation in the placement will be accepted only from qualified investors with the obligatory submission of a preliminary application to the placement organizer… For an appointment, you must contact the contacts listed below.
Contacts of the client block of Ivolga Capital:
– Nikolay Starikov: @NikolayStarikov, [email protected], +7 (908) 912-48-69
– Evgeniya Zubko: @EvgeniyaZubko, [email protected], +7 912 672 68 83
– Ekaterina Zakharova: @ekaterina_zakharovaa, [email protected], +7 916 645-44-68
– Olga Kindichenko: @Kindichenko_Olga, [email protected], +7 916 452 81 12
– [email protected], +7 495 150 08 90
The minimum purchase amount is 300 thousand rubles.
Bonds of MFC Zaimer will be included in PRObonds portfolios for 3-6% of assets.
Issuer and bond issue presentation:
2021-02-18_MFK_Zajmer_prezentaciya.pdf (2.7 MB)
Issuer’s website: https://www.zaymer.ru/
Not an investment recommendation (https://www.probonds.ru/upload/files/15/659f50d6/Disklei%CC%86mer.pdf)